Promote your company with Americas Quarterly and secure a space in the first consolidated publication dedicated to the analysis and monitoring of policy throughout the
Americas Quarterly targets the emerging class of business, political, and civic leaders and young technocrats, to engage them in a discussion of future policy alternatives, highlight specific reforms throughout the region, and give this new generation a voice in the U.S. and in Latin America. Our circulation rate is over 14,000 readers.
Americas Quarterly is distributed:
· At AS/COA’s Latin American Cities conferences throughout the hemisphere.
· In 200 Barnes & Nobles and Borders bookstores in the U.S.
· In Delta National Club rooms and on Delta Shuttles between New York, Boston and Washington, DC airports.
· In USAirways National Club rooms and shuttles between New York, Boston and Washington, DC airports.
· On select USAirways international flights.
· In United Airlines VIP lounges..
· In Taca VIP Lounges in El Salvador and Honduras airports.
In addition to publication in our high-quality print edition, ads are distributed via our on-line edition. Advertisers' logos are also placed on the AQ website's advertiser index with a link to their corporate page.
Contact Beckie Bintrim at email@example.com for rates and further information.
June 1: This AQ-Efecto Naím segment looks at sustainable cities in the hemisphere.