Access to Education: Who has it and why it matters
WhenNovember 24, 2010
NYU Downtown - Woolworth - 15 Barclay Street, NY, NY
The Center for Global Affairs at NYU-SCPS and the AS/COA held a Fall 2010 Issue Launch of Americas Quarterly featuring a discussion on the challenges and advances in improving access to quality education in the Americas featuring experts, authors and policy makers from NYU, Columbia University, NGOs and the private sector.
- Lindsay Weil - Scholastic Inc.
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz - Professor of Economics and Education, Columbia University
- Luanne Zurlo – Founder, President & Executive Director, WorldFund
- Patricio Navia - Adjunct Professor, Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies & Center for Global Affairs, NYU
- Jason Marczak - Director of Policy, Americas Society and Council of the Americas and Senior Editor, Americas Quarterly
NYU Downtown – Woolworth
15 Barclay Street
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Registration: 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
A reception followed the discussion.
blog comments powered by Disqus