Cárdenas is professor of professional practice and director of the MPA in global leadership at Columbia University’s SIPA. He was finance minister of Colombia from 2012 to 2018 and is a member of AQ’s editorial board.
- Latin America, Alone in a Distracted World
- The Problem with Petro’s Green Energy Policy
- A Bold Plan to Finance Latin America’s Energy Transition
- How to Avoid a Caudillo in Colombia
- Colombia’s Crisis Is an Urban Youth Crisis. Old Solutions Won’t Work
- Who Will Win the Hydrogen Race in Latin America?
- Latin America Is Avoiding the Obvious Need for Reform. Why?
- Looking at the Bright Side: 10 Positive Effects of the Pandemic
- Latin America Needs to Protect Itself From the Virus of Populism
- A Roadmap for Confronting COVID-19 in Latin America
- How Can Colombia Stop Social Unrest? Listen to Colombians.
- A Realistic Plan to Revive Mexican Oil