Shannon K. O’Neil
O’Neil is the vice president, deputy director of studies and Nelson and David Rockefeller senior fellow for Latin America Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. She is an expert on Latin America, global trade, U.S.-Mexico relations, democracy and immigration and author of The Globalization Myth: Why Regions Matter. O’Neil is also a member of AQ‘s editorial board.
- A Ticking Clock for Latin America’s Nearshoring Opportunity
- Why Latin America Lost at Globalization—and How It Can Win Now
- Por que a globalização não beneficiou a América Latina—e como a região pode reverter isso agora.
- Por que América Latina perdió con la globalización—y cómo puede ganar ahora
- It’s Time to Face NAFTA’s Jobs Myth
- If NAFTA Ends, Ford’s Move to China Will Be Just the Start
- Why U.S. Tax Reform Threatens Mexico’s Financial Future
- China Wins if NAFTA Dies
- Breaking the Cycle