Cecilia Tornaghi is the managing editor of Americas Quarterly. A Brazilian-American journalist, she has been covering Latin America for the last 20 years with a focus on policy, business and economics.
- AQ Top 5 China Success Stories: Marco Stefanini
- How Much Does a Taco Cost in Renminbi?
- Colombia’s Inspector General: “Corruption Is the New Cartel”
- Making Economic Sense of Bolsonaro’s Environment Views
- Is Now the Time for the World Bank to Break With Tradition?
- AQ Top 5 Inventores Latinoamericanos: Carlos Monroy
- AQ Top 5 Inventores Latinoamericanos: Hugo Lima
- Smolansky: “We Just Need the Armed Forces to Take the Step”
- AQ Top 5 Latin American Inventors: Carlos Monroy
- AQ Top 5 Latin American Inventors: Hugo Lima
- Why January 10 Could Spark (Another) Crisis in Venezuela
- How Will Latin American Economies Fare in 2019?
- The G20 Offers Argentina’s Macri a Distraction from Recession – For Now
- After the Airport, Can AMLO Recover Markets’ Trust?