Daniel Altschuler has written extensively on Central American politics and U.S. immigration politics for publications including the Christian Science Monitor, Foreign Policy, The Nation, CNN, and Dissent. He is a contributing blogger to AQ Online and holds a doctorate in politics from the University of Oxford, where he was a Rhodes Scholar. To read more of his writing, visit danielaltschuler.com.
- Plaintiffs Discuss Alabama’s HB 56: Interviews with Isabel Rubio and Angela Wright
- Alabama HB 56: Which Way Will The Ruling Lean?
- The Georgia and Alabama Anti-Immigration Laws
- Immigration Reform Part II: Post-Election Prospects
- The Politics of Immigration Reform
- Lobo Reverses Stance on Honduran Coup
- Why Zelaya’s Protest Support Dwindled
- Micheletti’s Losing Battle for Honduras’ Diplomatic Corps and its International Legitimacy
- Power to the Parents