Robert L. Funk
Robert L. Funk is assistant professor of political science at the University of Chile’s Faculty of Government and a partner in Andes Risk Group, a consulting firm.
- 50 Years Later: He Haunts Us Still
- One Year On: Which Boric Presides Over Chile?
- Chile’s Pension Reform May Decide Boric’s Fate
- A Challenging Start for Gabriel Boric
- Gabriel Boric and the New Left’s Old Problem
- The Rise of José Antonio Kast in Chile
- Michelle Bachelet’s Next Move
- [i]The Southern Tiger: Chile’s Fight for a Democratic and Prosperous Future[/i] by Ricardo Lagos